Health Sector Advisory Committee’s Health Policy Priorities meeting for the New President and Congress with David Ridley, Congressman David Price, Mark McClellan, and Senator Richard Burr at the JB Duke Hotel.
Duke’s Health Sector Advisory Council (HSAC) is an invited group of executives, faculty, and policy makers who meet twice per year (spring and fall). The objectives of the council are to:
- Examine leading-edge research in health care management and policy
- Promote interaction among council members, students, and faculty
- Encouraging dialogue among leaders from different areas of health care with contrasting perspectives in health care
- Include representatives from providers, payers, producers, and policy makers
- Provide resources to support student activities and faculty research in health care